Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Her brain was already a bit fuzzy from only his kisses. She took a minute to compose herself and reply to his question. How did she want him to prove it?

- Be creative.

She insisted, kissing him fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Thomas smiled at her and lowered his head, kissing her on the soft skin of her neck , drawing circles on it with his tongue. Then he rolled on the bed , holding her in his arms, .
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:18 pm

The feeling of his lips on his neck was amazing and Anne allowed her body to relax so she could enjoy every moment completely. She played with the strings of his trousers, but didn't hurry into anything. Anne had always been a teaser, no matter who she was with.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:35 am

Thomas forgot how to breathe for a few moments as he felt her playing with the string of his trousers. He brought her hands on his chest,moving them from his trousers teasingly, then parted her legs and brought her knees next to his hips, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:44 am

When Thomas moved Anne's hands away she was a little disappointed, but she quickly realized he was only teasing her by doing so. She slid her hands from his chest to his neck and kissed him. She wanted to allow her hands to do as they wished, but she figured it was his turn to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:56 am

Thomas grinned as he saw the disappointment. He removed her gown completely then rolled her down the bed ,her back towards him.He sat up beside her,brought his mouth to the ankle of her right leg and touched her with his tongue, up along her leg, sliding his hand on the other leg of hers gently . Then he drew a soft line over her lower back wish his tongue , let it wander on the soft skin of her spine slowly,teasingly, until he touched her nape.He brought his mouth to her cheek and kissed it softly,whispering her name.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Anne smiled to herself was Thomas worked his way up her back. It felt amazing. When he reached her cheek and heard her name she even moaned slightly and she turned on her side to pull him in for a kiss. She then pushed him down on the bed, knowing she still had to remove his trousers. She kissed from his mouth, down his chest, to just below his bellybutton and then began to undo them. He wouldn't stop her this time. Once they were undone she slid them down a bit, allowing him to do the rest, and began to kiss down and around his inner thigh area.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Thomas bit her lower lip gently as she pushed him down on the bed. He kissed her fervently then looked at her as her mouth slid down over his body . As she started to undo his trousers,he smiled and helped her to do so, then ran his fingers through her hair, twirling her strands of hair around his fingers , enjoying her kisses .
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Anne pulled up and returned to Thomas's lips, pressing her body against his firmly. They both knew that they wanted the same thing, it would just take time for them to get to that point as they both would not want to give in.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:37 am

Thomas groaned as he felt Anne pressing her body firmly against his. He knew what she wanted and he did so, but he still wanted to enjoy the pleasure of having her in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist , embracing her, kissing her ear.

-I don't want the morning to come, Anne. My Anne.

He whispered ,enjoying their embrace.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:55 am

Hearing him say my Anne made her blush slightly. She kissed him and looked into his eyes.

- The morning is still far away, why do you worry about it?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

-I know...it's still evening .. I just simply like to lie in bed with you

He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm

- Then lie in bed with me!

She replied simply, looking into his eyes.

- It's simple.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

-I shall

Thomas winked and pressed his lips against hers,kissing her passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth ardently.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:57 am

Anne was happy to be once more consumed by his kisses. She stroked his arm as they laid together.

- I would be happy just to lay hear with you... it's strange.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:50 am

-I think so

He said and smiled, holding her in his arms and stroking her back gently with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm

She smiled too but only for a moment, until she continued to kiss him again. Her hand that was rubbing his arm moved down to his hip now.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:40 pm

He slid his hand down and stroked her belly gently, continuing to kiss her . He didn't speak anymore, just enjoyed her sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Part of Anne wondered why they weren't continuing where they left off, but the other part just enjoy the gentle stroking and soft kisses Thomas was giving. His hand on her belly reminded her, however, of the excitement he gave her, and she yearned for more. She pressed herself closer to him, her hands wandering down his back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:29 pm

He removed his lips from hers teasingly, looking for a few moment at her and grinned with satisfaction as he saw the desire in her eyes. Then, he cupped one of her breasts with his hand and kissed it shortly , gently, then winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:23 pm

- Why must you do this to me?

She asked in mock-seriousness, but she could barely keep a smile off her face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm

-What?

He asked surprised raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:33 pm

- Don't act surprised with me, you know exactly what you're doing.

Anne said, sitting up a bit. She stroked Thomas's arm subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Baron
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Thomas followed her movement, sitting up beside her.

-Well, yes, I teased you a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Duchess
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:14 pm

- Well... I don't like to be teased!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's Bedchamber
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next